- PUBLICIZE YOUR SCHOOL EVENT
Want information to go to students?
Put your information on the Morning Show!
Want information to go to parents?
- Email info to email@example.com to include in the PTSA weekly email blast on Thursdays. Submission due on COB Tuesday before.
- Ask your Administrator about a ConnectEd call and/or email to your grade or whole school.
- Ask Principal Mr. Brown to include a short snippet in his Sunday Night message.
- Tell parents ahead of time and repeatedly.
- Use the Communication Checklist to reach the school community
- Morning Show for Students
- PTSA weekly email blast on Thursday
- Mr. Brown's Connect Ed (Phone and email) Sunday Night message.
- Info posted under "Upcoming events" and "School Calendar". Contact Nicole Quiroga at the front office.
- Info posted on the RCMS PTSA website. Contact RCMSPTSA2016@gmail.com
- Print flyers to be included in the student backpacks during advisory.
- Back Map a calendar
Want to build Positive Relationships?
- Send a follow up telling about the success of the event. Include pictures if available.
‘Literacy Night was a big hit! Many families attended the event and learned new strategies to increase their reading skills!’
‘The Boys Soccer team won big against rival Kingsview yesterday. The final score was 5-1. Clint Dempsey picked up a hat trick and Omar Gonzales on defense made numerous saves. Come see the team take on Neelsville at home on Tuesday!’