- PUBLICIZE YOUR SCHOOL EVENT
Want information to go to students?
- Put your information on the Morning Announcements! Send an email to Jeri Crist at the Front Office, deadline is 3 pm the day before. Morning announcements also get posted on the PTSA Listserv and the school website.
- Put your information on the school website. Your contact is Beth Shull (Financial Specialist) at the Front Office.
- Put your event on the school calendar. Give as much detail as you can and fill out a event request form. Submit the form to Beth Shull.
- Hang Posters in the hallways advertising your event.
- Piggyback on opportunities like Back To School Night, Golden Hawk Night, Concerts and Drama Productions.
Want information to go to parents?
- Send your information to the RCMS PTSA listserv. Email your message to email@example.com. The listserv moderator will need to approve your message to post it.
- Ask your Administrator about a ConnectEd call and/or email to your grade or whole school.
- Ask Principal Mr. Brown to include a short snippet in his Sunday Night message. Send your message to Nicole Quiroga in the front office to include in the message.
- Tell parents ahead of time and repeatedly.
- Use the Communication Checklist to reach the school community
- Morning Show for Students
- Morning Announcements
- Mr. Brown's Connect Ed (Email) Sunday Night message.
- Info posted under "Upcoming events" and "School Calendar". Contact Nicole Quiroga at the front office.
- Print flyers to be included in the student backpacks during advisory.
- Back Map a calendar
Want to build Positive Relationships?
- Send a follow up telling about the success of the event. Include pictures if available.
‘Literacy Night was a big hit! Many families attended the event and learned new strategies to increase their reading skills!’
‘The Boys Soccer team won big against rival Kingsview yesterday. The final score was 5-1. Clint Dempsey picked up a hat trick and Omar Gonzales on defense made numerous saves. Come see the team take on Neelsville at home on Tuesday!’